PepSite was originally described in the following article:
Accurate prediction of peptide binding sites on protein surfaces.
Petsalaki E, Stark A, García-Urdiales E, and Russell RB.
PLoS Comput Biol. 2009 Mar;5(3):e1000335.
Contributors to PepSite software development
- Evangelia Petsalaki (v1.0 and original webserver)
- Stefano Lise (v2.0)
- Rob Russell (v2.0)
- Leonardo Trabuco (v2.x and current webserver)
Technical information about the PepSite webserver
- Matches calculated with PepSite v2.2.20.
- Hot spots pre-calculated with PepSite v2.2.20.
- Running webserver v0.0.27.
- Molecular visualizations generated using Jmol v12.2.9.
The PepSite logo is a courtesy of Tim Heckhausen.